Tax-Free Savings Account
On 1 March 2015 the government introduced tax-free savings accounts to encourage South Africans to save more. Invest as soon as possible to optimise the long-term benefits.
- No tax payable on capital growth, dividends or interest.
- No surrender penalties.
- Maximum contribution of R 33,000 per tax year and a lifetime limit of R500,000.
- Invest via debit order or ad hoc contributions.
- Can open separate accounts on behalf of minors.
- Available funds:
- Contact us now at one of our offices to invest:
- Subject to a management fee of 1% + VAT per year.